Leveraging Your Best Customers
Your Best Customers are your most valuable assets – they’re worth their weight in Gold!
How do you identify your best customers?
Your Best Customers are 100% satisfied with your offerings. They are happy with the customer service you provide. If asked to rate you, these customers will not hesitate to rate you as 5 Star business. Most important, your best customers are profitable to you. You don’t have to give away the store to satisfy them. They value your regular service that you perform for everyone.
Leveraging these Best Customers by asking them for:
- Referrals – Can you please refer any friends or family that can use my services?
- Reviews on Facebook, Google +, Yelp and LinkedIn – this will improve Search Engine Optimization for your website
- Testimonials on:
- Google +
- Written letter – post the letter as image of the letter with the testimonial text on your blog
- 30-second testimonial videos (that you can take with your smartphone), so you can post it on your YouTube channel and embed it in your website or in a blog article.
- Permission to use them as Reference Customers that you do business with – if they are a business publish their Company Names and logos on your website with a link to their websites as your customers
- Blog articles as a Guest Blogger that does business with you – post these articles on social media.